Saturday, January 3, 2009

projects....oh how i love them!

Right now I'm currently working on numerous projects. In fact, I'm drowning in projects. And I can't complain because that is exactly how I like it. I wouldn't have it any other way. My newest project consists of going through some family history stuff and organizing it. My grandparents had so many photos and love letters and I'm planning on scanning them and organizing things. Honestly, it will probably be a life long project but I'm totally up for it!

I'll share a couple of my favorite photos....
How adorable are these little kids?! They are my grandpa's sisters and brothers. Elva, Tom, Leola and baby Ray. This picture was taken before my grandpa was born...so sometime before 1923.

This next picture is of my grandma, Jewell. She is beautiful. I think we would've been best friends if we would've been the same age. I miss her. A lot.

0 comments: